Booking checklist 1
THINGS TO DO BEFORE AND AFTER YOU BOOK:
- Articulate your thoughts
- Write down 1 question
- Book the session by paying
- Send your details to the link provided
- Book an appointment date
- Add the appointment date to google calendar for reminder
- Wait for appointment date
SHOULD YOU BOOK A CALL?
This is a one on one 30 minuets call/mentor-ship/consulting session, where you get to pick my brain on any topic. We can talk about the following:
- How to promote your destination
- How to grow your travel blog audience
- How to start your next project.
- Steps to take to start a blog with a clear messaging
- How to plan your content
- How to decide the focus of your brand/blog.
- How to grow your blog and newsletter audience.
- A review of your personal or business brand profile.
- A review of your Instagram profile.
- How to pitch to media outlets, tourism boards, brand sponsors the right way.
- Written pitch evaluation.
- Collaborating with the right brands.
- Impact driven Story telling.
- How to position your brand to get media features.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- A travel blogger
- A budding entrepreneur in the tourism space.
- A big dreamer.
- A beginner in Travel and Tourism.
- A travel blogger who needs mentor-ship and coaching
- Someone who hopes to increase her/his knowledge on certain areas and sees that I can offer that.
- If you are thinking of how to start a podcast and do not know what step to take.
WHY SHOULD YOU PICK MY BRAIN?
I am an award-winning travel blogger with over 3 years of experience. I have learnt a lot in my three years+ journey as a travel blogger, both the good and the bad. Booking a one on one call with me will be giving you an exclusive access into immeasurable knowledge I have gathered for 30 minutes. I have also worked with Lagos State Ministry of culture and tourism, Kenya tourism board, Uganda tourism board, Akwa-Ibom Ministry of culture and tourism, Ogun State Ministry of Culture and tourism, and many more. Looking forward to adding value to you in 30 minutes!