Starter: Travel blogging
The travel blogging starter masterclass is created for beginners interested in learning and implementing the fundamentals of tourism promotion, starting a personal & company travel blog, writing an article with impact, building your blog audience to 10,000 monthly views and more.
This masterclass was supported by the British Council.
This Masterclass has been endorsed by Prof. Dr. Wolfgang H. Thome of ATCNews.org as a result of the quality which is being offered to participants.
After you are done with this masterclass, you should be able to do the following;
- How to create and design a blog/site unique to your personal/company brand.
- How to build a personal/company/destination brand that sells
- Digital marketing
- How to create a content strategy for your brand or destination.
- How to articulate articles focused on your passion/destination, with the knowledge on how to get it to the right people to read it
- How to understand, install and setup essential tools needed on your blog.
- Content Marketing
- Learn how to rank number one on the first page of google search
- Understand how to grow your blog/site audience
- Plan and visualize the future of your brand
- Learn how to crave a niche for your brand
- Learn how to attracts clients that will pay
- And a few bonuses.
WHY I TEACH THIS COURSE:
I have been awarded the best travel blogger in Nigeria.
This course is presenting to students a hack to avoid the bad experiences I had (over my 3 years experience) while giving students immeasurable knowledge on how to stay winning.
I have also worked with , Kenya tourism board, Uganda tourism board, Akwa-Ibom Ministry of culture and tourism, Ogun State Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Lagos State Ministry of Arts, Culture & Tourism and many more to facilitate the promotion of tourism in these states.
This masterclass will point students in the right direction on how to promote destinations, position their brands for future brand endorsements and opportunities.
You would also learn the strategies I have put in place to grow my blog audience and newsletter audience.
Other important information:
- This course has 9 modules
- You have access to the course FOREVER after you enroll
- This course has 64+ videos and 55 lessons
- You should be through with this course in one month
- It is self paced, but I will be walking you through the journey each week.
- You have access to quarterly follow up calls with me to ensure you are growing.
What is included:
- 11 great headline templates to use for your articles
- 3 different article templates to follow
- 57 blog post ideas that can last you for a year if you write an article per week
- Useful materials that will help you create an awesome content.
- Content calendar templates
- Content ideas planning templates
- Step by step guide on how to design your blog
- SEO templates
- Practical tutorials on how to design your blog, start and design newsletters, search for keywords and more
Participants who completes these courses would be required to share testimonials after a while.
Can I pay installment-tally?
Yes! yes! yes! click here to get redirected to a 3 months payment plan.
How can I enroll for this course and pay at once?
To do that, click on “add to cart”, then click “view cart” and click “proceed to checkout” to pay.
How long do I have access to this course?
You have access to this course FOREVERRRRR after you have made full payment.
Can I pay with my Naira card/account?
What is your refund policy?
For more frequently asked questions, click here to check the home page.
- Lectures 65
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Month
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
How To Start a Travel Blog
How To Design a Blog
Building a Brand
SEO Strategy & Content Promotion
Building an Audience
The Future of Your Brand