If you are reading this, it means my travel blogging master class is now live.
In this article I will be covering the following:
- My travel blogging story and journey
- I how made my first₦400,000 in a month on my travel blog alone
- Common mistakes travel bloggers in Africa make
- Step by step guide on how to grow your blog traffic
My Travel Blogging Story
Tell me if you were told to be one thing, what would it be?
If you do not have the answer, take some time to think, if you do, I would like to hear it.
Well, I chose to be a tourism development advocate.
This stems from my love and passion for Nigeria and development as a whole.
How I made my first ₦400,000 on my blog alone:
- I had a service I was delivering
- I put it up on my site without any further marketing
- People booked.
Haha! Only if it was that easy.
Really, step 1 and step 2 are both very correct, but I would not have achieved step 3 without an important tool.
Yes, what helped me was that I fully optimized my site for search engines.
Optimizing your site for search engine will help you get discovered by people who do not know you.
Click picture below to learn how to achieve all the strategies.